Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hmmmmmm.... Foodies..... Where to begin

So..... I am a foodie, my wife Romy is a foodie, and yes my 4 year old son is also known as a foodie. Our friends know us as Foodies, in a good way. Our friends love to come to our place for dinner, or a party, or just to hang out. Our friends love to go out on the town with us. And we in turn love doing all of the above with our friends. We live to host gatherings, try new recipies, eat interesting foods, explore new wines and vineyards, and overall expand our palet. And yes, I am talking too about my son. This BLOG may morph into a BLOB because of all the elements we have passion for - food, wine, travel, entertaining.

So what exactly is a foodie - I have no real idea what the "legal" definition is, even though I sit only 15 inches from what in the old days they called a dictionary. We love to try, taste, cook, pair, match, plan, combine, and entertain with whatever is edible and interesting to us in that moment. So I think we're foodies. Maybe?

So much more to say, on so many points made above, and so many new and exciting adventures to have in this rhealm. My advise, losen your belt, and hold on to that fork and corkscrew. If you love food, wine, and/or entertaining, tell me.... Don't be shy, tell us all about your adventures and we'll include your tales along the journey. After all we eat to live or survive, but food and eating is a journey, an experience, an adventure, so why not enjoy the trip.

No comments: